The beginnings of the sport of skiing in Ljubno date back to before World War II. Organised ski jumping began after World War II with the establishment of the SJC Gozdar club. In 1953 the first 60-metre ski jump was built, its creator was Stanko Bloudek. In the 90's it was increased to 80m and later reconstructed in 2005. Since 2006 it has been hosting the FIS ladies ski jumping world cup. Since 2006, in addition to a new referee tower, it features a renovated and modern ski jump with a new incline jump which gives a greater sense of safety and a softer transition off the board. Come and join the crowd of faithful fans that are cheering on the girls!