NOTICE OF COVID-19 MEASURES
We are delighted that you have decided to visit Solčava. For decades this area has stood firmly on the grounds of sustainability due to its unique natural and cultural features, where there are no large crowds, where nature is preserved at its purest, and where we care how local residents and guests feel. The following measures form our opportunity and mission to remain connected and aligned with common standards and good communication.
KEY PRINCIPLES IN PREVENTING THE SPREAD OF INVECTION WITH COVID-19 VIRUS
HEALTHY EMPLOYEES, HEALTHY VISITORS
Tourism and hospitality are areas where it is of particular importance that employees and visitors should only be a part of it if they are healthy, are not displaying any signs or symptoms of acute breathing infections, and haven't been in contact with anyone with signs of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
REGULAR AND THOROUGH HAND WASHING
Hands should be washed regularly and thoroughly. In the event that water and soap are not available, hands should be disinfected using hand sanitiser.
AVOIDING TOUCHING THE FACE AND EYES
Avoid touching your face, eyes and nose with your hands.
Practice social distancing by keeping a safe distance of at least 1.5 metres from others.
Closed spaces should be ventilated several times per day.
Practice the rules of coughing hygiene and etiquette (cover your mouth and nose with a paper tissue before coughing or sneezing, or cough/sneeze into the upper part of your sleeve). Paper tissues should be disposed of after every use and hands should then be washed using soap and water.
Below there are some additional measures that we are following…
- Rooms are cleaned and disinfected upon check in.
- Guests who are staying for several days are requested to contact us in advance to arrange room cleaning. In order to ensure safety, our staff do not enter guest rooms without guests' prior agreement.
PLEASE CONTACT RECEPTION TO ARRANGE ROOM CLEANING.
- Cleaning staff are only available in the mornings, therefore please ensure that you contact us by 1pm at the latest on the same day to arrange room cleaning.
ALPINE ECO WELLNESS CENTRE
- Opening times - Mondays to Thursdays, and Sundays: 10am-8pm
- Opening times - Fridays and Saturdays: 10am-10pm
- The area is regularly ventilated.
- In accordance with preventative measures, the steam sauna is not operational.
- The sauna is disinfected every hour. Disinfectant is available and may be used by guests as required.
- We recommend that the sauna is only used at the same time by members of the same household.
- We recommend that the whirlpool is only used by one person at a time or by members of the same household.
COMMON SANITARY FACILITIES
- Sanitary facilities are a very important area in terms of the possible mass transmission of the pathogen of infection, therefore we recommend that guests only use the sanitary facilities in their rooms while staying at our hotel.
- We aim to ensure a safe distance of 1.5 metres between tables in the restaurant.
- Hand sanitiser is available and should be used by all guests before entering the dining room.
- All objects that can be touched by other guests have been removed from tables.
- All closed areas are regularly ventilated.
- Dinner should be booked on a daily basis by 2pm at the latest for the same day. Menus can be chosen at breakfast or upon arrival.
- Breakfast: 8am-10am
- Lunch: 12noon-3pm
- Dinner: 6pm-8pm
- Guests are requested to approach the reception desk individually or in small numbers.
- We advise that guests should disinfect their hands every time they enter the hotel.
- Promotional literature is not on display but is available as required.
- Guests may make reservations in advance for dinner, as well as bookings for rental of bikes and e-bikes, and massages. This helps to avoid queuing in line.
- Booking and reservations can be made in person at reception or by dialling 100 from guest rooms.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any additional questions.
In accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia on the relaxation of measures, which entered into force on 26 April 2021, only guests who enclose the following with their application may be accommodated:
- Evidence of a negative SARS-CoV-2 rapid antigen virus test result that is less than 48 hours old since swab collection
- Evidence of a negative SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result that is less than 72 hours old since swab collection
- proof of vaccination against COVID-19, providing that at least 21 days have passed from receipt of the first dose
- proof of a negative PCR test result that is more than 10 days old, unless defined otherwise by a doctor, but less than six months old
- a certificate from a doctor confirming that you have recovered from COVID-19 and that no more than six months have passed since the onset of symptoms